Apart from the mushy-slushy monsoon streets, rains and the humidity in the air also causes hair menaces. We have few tips to help you get through the ‘Hair Woes’-
• Refrain the use of hair products and styling, especially the ones for oily hair, to avoid greasy scalp.
• Keeping the hair dry is the mantra for less hairfall.
• Eat healthy- Protein and minerals are the most important: salmons, eggs, carrots, kidney beans, soya, whole wheat, oats, nuts, etc.
• Wash hair immediately after hair has got wet in the rains to avoid lice.
• Use of mild shampoo and conditioner is the key as often as possible to avoid making the scalp moist and dirty.
Come back tomorrow to read about tips to get through skin problems in Monsoons!