Monsoon gets with it beautiful weather, but not so beautiful skin. As promised, we have got you skin care tips for protecting your skin in monsoon –
- Oily skin-
- Wash your face twice-thrice a day with lukewarm water to get rid of excess oil.
- Don’t use oil-based or cream based cosmetics.
- Scrub face on a regular basis to help unclog the pores.
- Dry skin-
- Cream based cleanser is a must.
- Toning using an alcohol free toner should follow cleansing.
- Combination skin-
- Gentle moisturizing non-soap cleanser to strip away excess oil on the T-zone.
- Moisturize and hydrate the dry areas on the skin.
- Scrub your face at least twice a week to remove dust and blackheads.
Avoid heavy makeup and use waterproof make up when necessary
On Sunday don’t forget to read our blog on home remedies to curb hair and skin menaces.