Chignons are nothing but vintage chic buns that have a dash of eternal and ageless feel to it. Celebrities like the trailblazer Sonam Kapoor and very petite Taylor Swift love sporting this hairstyle at various events. It is a hit with both Indian as well as Western outfits.
Follow few simple steps below to do it yourself-
1. Gather little hair from each side and tie a thin half ponytail with a transparent rubber band.
2. Back comb this ponytail for the packing to give a bouncy look.
3. Take the entire hair and tie a loose ponytail below the neck with a transparent rubber band again.
4. Pull the loose ponytail up, above and through the top half thin ponytail.
5. Lastly, coil and hoop it back inside the chignon bun and pin it with bobby pins to restrict it from falling off.
6. For it to stay longer, finish with hairspray.
Try this hairstyle to learn something new because dressing up is a woman’s birth right 😀
Image Courtesy: http://bit.ly/10EjGfW